Top Moda Women's Blow-28 Wedge Sandals

Top Moda Women's Blow-28 Wedge Sandals
Top Moda Women's Blow-28 Wedge Sandals. This shoe fits great in length. My foot is narrow so the straps are looser than I like. I tightened the top buckle to help them stay on better. They're cute enough for me to keep. I will "endure" the looseness of the shoe for that.

The first time I wore them the back of the shoe dug into my heel enough for me to need moleskin for protection. I'm hopeful that with time the heels will soften enough to where I won't have to wear the moleskin. Three stars for the heel and loose fit.

Top Moda Women's Blow-28 Wedge Sandals details : Synthetic, Made in USA or Imported, Synthetic sole, Platform measures approximately 1, synthetic, Heel Height~4 / Platform Height~1 / Shaft Height~, high-heels / open-toe, does-not-contain-animal-products
Top Moda Women's Blow-28 Wedge Sandals Details

0 comments: