Top Moda Women's Ds-6 Wedge Sandals

Top Moda Women's Ds-6 Wedge Sandals
Top Moda Women's Ds-6 Wedge Sandals. I bought it in black and I love it. I am glad I bought a half size bigger because it fits great! I just got it and tried it on it is super cute and it does not look cheap. I love the facts that it has no animal product.

I am not expecting a $15 shoes to last for years as a matter of fact I like to be able to have an excuse to shop again soon and I get tired of shoes so even if I enjoy it for 6 months is great for the $15 I paid for and free shipping ? can't beat that :) It would look great with my black and white dresses. So feminine so beautiful ! Enjoy it!

These shoes are very cute and comfortable. The sizing is perfect. The only odd thing with this shoe (as others mentioned), the zipper in the back digs into your foot. Not overly painful, just annoying. Overall, very cute shoe at a great price!
Top Moda Women's Ds-6 Wedge Sandals view Details

0 comments: